Dr Alan Cheung Tin Lung
Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MBBS(London), MRCS (England), FRCS (Tr &Orth),
Diploma in Sports and Exercise Medicine (FSEM UK)
Dr Alan Cheung is a specialist in minimally invasive Robotic Joint Replacement and Sports Surgery. He is one of the few surgeons in Singapore to be trained in all three currently available robotic systems – Makoplasty, Navio and Robodoc. He has also received extensive training in trauma and musculoskeletal tumour surgery.
- MBBS(London), MRCS (England), FRCS (Tr &Orth)
- Diploma in Sports and Exercise Medicine (FSEM UK)
- Fellow of the European Board of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- International Member American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Association Ringside Physicians (USA)
- Member, Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine (UK)
- Member, Asia Pacific Knee Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine Society
- Consultant at Ng Teng Fong General Hospital (NTFGH), Jurong Health
- Clinical Lecturer at the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, training medical students and Orthopaedics Residents
- International Advanced Trauma and Life Support (ALTS) Instructor
- Regularly invited to teach on courses in the Asia Pacific region, instructing other surgeons how to perform the latest techniques in Adult Joint Reconstruction and Advanced Sports Surgery.